Wednesday 31 August 2011

Hand Dyed Quilted Cushion

I was pleased to get this cushion finished this week.  It's been sitting in a pile of UFO's so I thought it was about time I did something with it.

I hand dyed the fabric myself, using a method called disperse dying.

It is machine quilted with a touch of hand embroidery.

Quilting detail.

It measures 18" x 18" and is edged with lemon lace and a white satin ruffle.
The back is plain white cotton.
I am selling this cushion.  Details on my Nifty Stitcher Facebook page.

I hope to have 2 more finishes before the week is out and  as always a few more projects brewing in my head!!!
Have a good week :)
Rhianon.

2 comments:

Ivory Spring said...

Beautiful! You are impressive.

The Nifty Stitcher said...

Why thank you Wendy ! I take that as a HUGE compliment coming from you - I really rate you as a quilter and creative person!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...