Friday 26 October 2012

Long Table Runner with 3D Flowers

Despite having a stinking head cold and lots of headaches this week, I have been busy making a few things for the house sale.
This is what I finished first.....  a long table runner.  It measures 38" x 17".




I also made a couple of cute little mug rugs....  but unfortunately I can't show you at the moment.  I've used my 1GB of strage space so I bought more space but Google has not applied it to my account.  I will be back when I have sorted that out. Very annoying.  Anybody else had that problem ?

I really need to get it sorted fast so I can do my blog post for the Blogger's Quilt Festival Fall 2012.  Can you guess what quilt I'm going to enter ?

Linking today with Confessions of a Fabric Addict 

Back soon I hope.
Rhianon.

Got the Google thing sorted, these are the mugrugs I made....


8 comments:

Karen said...

The table runner is lovely on it's own, but add those flowers, and - WOW!

diana said...

i agree wow i never thought of stacking the the quilting is beautiful

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

Those little flowers are amazing!!

Nancy Page said...

Amazing, lovely, gorgeous, a work of art! Thank you for sharing.

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

VickiT said...

Wow. Beautiful and I love those mug rugs too.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Oh my... those flowers are crazy beautiful and the table runner is stunning!

Sarah Craig said...

Rhiannon, that table runner is spectacular! Love your quilting, and those flowers are the perfect touch!! And your mug rugs are cute, too! Whoop whoop!!

Joy kumar saha SEO expert said...

Hey, How are going on?

I think it is very useful and information able details about website on rhianontaylor.blogspot.com.Now a days it is a remarkable site for all the people.This site help us many way.I always love this site.I would like to thank you for the initiatives you have created content. You can adhere to me by my best Looking for Ola Flowers? Visit Olaflowers.blogspot.com. There is always an occasion that requires flowers in everyone's lives. Find the best Ola Flowers today.

Thank You Very Much For Make That Awesome & Awesome Content.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...