Tuesday 10 December 2013

Celtic Solstice part 2


This is part 2 of Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt Celtic Solstice.


Make 100 of these cute chevron blocks.  They measure 3.5"


I'm at the half way mark with 50 completed so far.
If you'd like to make Bonnie's quilt then you can find all the information here.  If you don't have time right now, why not print off the instructions.  They will only be posted for a short while.
If you'd like to see how others are progressing, then head over to Bonnie's linky party.
I'll be ready for part 3 on Friday!!
I'm so glad I decided to do the mystery this year - enjoying it immensely!
Happy Stitchin'
Rhianon.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Hmmmm, very tempting!! I am going to print out the instructions and may join in, we will see. Love watching your progress!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...