Monday 16 December 2013

Celtic Solstice Part 3

Hello quilty friends

I'm making good progress with Bonnie's mystery and managing not to fall too far behind,  I did get part 2 finished:

One of my fabrics has teddy bears on it and I love how they are going to be peeking out from this quilt.


100 x  3.5" chevron blocks, bagged and ready to go!

Part 3 of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt  = half square triangles and lots of them., 200 to be precise.



We need 25 pinwheel blocks finishing at 3.5". Aren't they cute?  The remainder are left as half square triangles.
I'm almost done with this clue and looking forward to the next one.
 Linking with Bonnie's page today, so click here to go and see how everyone else is getting on.
I'll be back with part 4 next week.
Thanks for visiting.
Rhianon.

5 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

Lovely colours, especially the batiks. Love the novelty prints too.

Эльвира Пустовала said...

Very beautiful fabrics chosen. I already want to see results quickly.

Martha said...

This is going to be a fabulous quilt, your fabrics are awesome!!! I am copying the instructions for the future, just in case I need to make one!!

Carli The Quilter said...

Boy o boy, have you been a busy quilter, happy holidays!!

Elaine said...

You are just zipping along! I have all clue 1 cut and 9 sewn, nothing done on clue 2 but 1/2 done with clue 3. Next week i will be able to sew and hopefully get closer to caught up. Your fabrics are beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...