Sunday 21 December 2014

Some Christmas Decorations


I saw these on Facebook and thought they looked fun to make - and they were.



 This is the tutorial I used from You Tube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdU7dliAdMo

The two bigger balls I used were 4" and the smaller one 3". 
I also used a hot glue gun to attach the ribbon and bow on the top.  The pins were just not strong enough for the weight of the finished ball.

They are quick and easy but I did have to use my thimble sometimes!

I also made the Christmas tree - same kind of idea.


Here's the link for that one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1YVvxYTBBE


This one is for my Mum who has a white tree with lilac decorations.


I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas when it comes.  Hope Santa is good to you!
Rhianon.

2 comments:

Michele said...

I like, I like and would love to have time to make some myself but alas it will have to go on the "for next year" list.

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

They are beautiful! Maybe I will make some during the holidays, and save to give next Christmas. In the meantime, I wish you a Merry Christmas, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...